Thursday, March 28, 2013

Letters to my life: seven

Dear Diary,

Last weekend I went out of town and forgot to bring my hand sanitizer. After breathing into a paper bag for approximately 57 seconds, I decided to use my grimy hands to eat my poolside chips and guac anyway. And you know what?

I didn't get sick.

Next trip I'll consider leaving my paper bag at home, too.

Love,

Yeah-that's-right Sarah



Dear Immune System,

If I could, I'd give you a fist pump that explodes into a shower of finger-flailing fireworks. Because you're alright, you know it? I'm thankful for all your hard work keeping me cold and flu-free his winter.

Love,

Hardy Sarah





Dear Palm Springs,

You are so good to me.

Love,

Sarah




Dear God,

I'm glad you made me a girl.

Love,

SJ



Dear Friends,

I have a secret talent I've never revealed to you before:


It's called  the "relax your full stomach into a four-month prego belly" talent. 

I'm trying to figure out how I can make some money off it.

Love,

NOT-pregnant Sarah





Dear God,

Thanks for giving me toes.

Love,

Smiling Sarah


P.S.



Thanks for giving me eyes, too.


© by scj

No comments:

Post a Comment