Friday, December 27, 2013

Snippets

Merry Christmas and happy almost-New Years, friends!

I've missed you this week, and have all sorts of posts queued up to publish next week. The problem is the posts are all in my head. So, for now, until I'm able to sit for more than 10 minutes at a time, here are a few of my favorite moments from the week:

 My dear friend from southern California, Tiffany, flew up to spend Christmas with me and my family.



It's Tiffany's first time in the Pacific Northwest so we've been trying to give her a taste of the area.
We've sipped hot beverages in funky coffee shops. Lots of 'em.


We've gone on long hikes in foggy, enchanted forests. While winding our way up the mountain, we kept waiting for Prince Charming to come riding through the woods on his white stallion. He must've gotten lost in the fog. Go figure.


 We've braved cold weather, sported bright beanies, and enjoyed breathing crisp, clean air. 

Left to right: me, Rebecca, Tiffany, Mom


It's been merry and bright, and goodness, there's more to tell you!

Soon!

© by scj

No comments:

Post a Comment